Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

GREAT game

Total ball to play. It really keeps your attention and it's tons of fun.
Though because I can't help but play things on the hardest difficulty from the start so I've had a hard time going through it LOL. Just about everything in this game was spot whether Art, Sound, Gameplay....It's all just about perfect.
The only thing I can think of to change is on the Bone Dragon boss they'll often use a nigh unavoidable double doom combo. It happened to me 3-4 times, once about 3 turns in.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Wow just....Wow.

GREAT GAME!

It had me hooked till I beat it, I started and finished on Epic difficulty so it took me about 6 tries before I got to and took down Goku.

Graphics: 10/10 Beautiful beautiful graphics(Sept when it isn't supposed to be :P)

Sound: 10/10 Nice sound effects and music selection.

Gameplay 9/10 The game itself and all of the boss battles were amazing I wouldn't have changed a thing. the only reason that I don't give it a 10 is the two times I got to Goku and died, I had to start ALL the way from the beginning which while is wasn't THAT bad was rather annoying as playing for a half hour to get to where you were 30 seconds ago isn't my idea of a good time :D

All in all a very well made and thought out game. GO OUT AND BUY IT NOW!!!....*Whisper* *Whisper* what....you can't....Oh.........SCROLL UP AND PLAY THIS NOW!!!

Spuzz.Maze.4 Spuzz.Maze.4

Not Bad for a maze game

Simple maze game, nice graphics....Unfortuneatly I found a loophole in your Anti-cheat guard....*Sigh* I know I know I'm a baaaaadddddd gamer.

::..Kingdom hearts..:: ::..Kingdom hearts..::

Exellent remix!

We are SO lucky to have Newgrounds:D A really cool retooling of a really beautiful song

Skywards Skywards

Really Nice Song, It's all light and airy

I like just about every bit of this song. If there's something wrong with it it has eluded my ears. I love the image of flying it gave me.

PianoFortress responds:

aahh it will never be perfect =D

Zelda - Windmill Jazz Zelda - Windmill Jazz

Very nice

I loved it. Very nice instrumentals. Only thing that I could tell wrong was a abrupt ending. But other than that,Great.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the review. I've had a bad day, so this was helpful to me. :) i was hoping to loop it and not have an end, but it just didn't work out. I'm glad the rest of the song was good though!